Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy weather



Yesterday was a great day, weeks of heavy rain finally cease.. i got back home by 5.00pm early from the office to grab my bicycle and off i go wondering through various places distance away from home. Down the stairs, up the hills, through the garden, sped through the side walks, along the coastal beaches and into remote places far away from the city.....far...far ...go further....go...my heart tells me...alone in a big big world..... I pedal freely, my heart guide my steering and navigate to places where beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. They sky is pure blue mixed with thick lines of golden streams of cloud mixed with pale pink and fantasy color of the sunset. The wind was soft and breeze as it pounced all over my body as i cycle faster along the trails. People from various age and races join together going outdoor to play kites. As i look up in the sky crowds of kite flew gently and harmony with the wind. Its was very high so freely. Family and friend get together to watch outside their shops. Everyone was happy...Its was very beautiful sight. I was happy to enjoy the view as i sped across the houses and sidewalk below green trees. Being out there spawn nostalgic feeling...feel very young... felt like i was 9 years old back standing in the middle of the field along with my friend watching the sunset sky pointing upwards to the brightest star. That feeling was lost for more than 10 year..now its back.. HHmmmmmm.... its wonderful feeling out their with my bike... freely..i can go where ever i want...my heart will guide there...sometimes i can feel someone special watching for me from above....as always..

No comments: