Tuesday, October 28, 2008

..when i listen


I like to listen to peoples story, story about their life, their difficulty, story about something that you rarely heard, a personal story, a tale to share from his heart to a person he or she trusted. Listening with all my heart...something it makes me think that i'm very luck or vice versa. I can't see much from their looks...but whats inside them really matters. Other people don't care much, maybe they are too young to understand, maybe they can't even experience how difficult a person went through or maybe its not worth profit or bother much since its not much entertaining. For me listen their other side of their world bring me deep appreciation and experience that cannot be decribe on just one word, their story create imaginary world in my mind....... Better to know what happening around me rather than being under the rock. I like to wonder around places... places that no one could go because they refuse too...for me its a special plce for me to discover new things....appreciate my life.

No comments: