Friday, October 17, 2008

EXAGE in Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Thanks to McLaren_3Dcm from NFS site (http://www.nfscars.net/forum/showpost.php?p=443546&postcount=136) for helping to put my new car model into Need For Speed: Most Wanted game. The rendering quality in that game simply superb and looks beautiful giving spark and edge to the car when compare against aging 4x4 evo2 game render. Among all the converter around the net he is one of the most perfect converter for the job to convert my models into perfect form with no error or changes to the original design that i expected it to come out from another game platform. Unlike other converter he manage to maintain proper looks, appearance, spec, setup, meshes, texture and even the model name remains intact, everthing 100% accurate conversion work. Thumbs up to my bro McLaren_3Dcm. I'm looking forward for him to help me to port my new design in to NFSMW game which i'll be releasing it shortly around this month.

No comments: