Sunday, November 09, 2008

Goodbye old buddy!


Today i bid farewell to my old friend who serve me during my college days. Yup my first car now sold to someone this afternoon and the buyer was happy with the car condition since it has a powerful engine even at 660cc. The car model: KANCIL GX 660 or very know as re-badge version of original DAIHATSU MIRA have been running since my college days where i used to move around in KUCHING city. Because i already have a black sedan car and also another spare the house garage become very crampy and this red oldies should go.
Months before this car was used to carry my mountain bike to outskirt city for outdoor activity every sunday very known as my sunday car. Well lots great of memories me with this car since i always relates me to my young and youthfull days. Yeah yeah i got funny moment when i work with first company in kuching where this car often as car pool to carry friends around. Sometimes the car move around with side load sunk down like clown car around the city due to overweight factory worker. Sometimes used for drag race and sometimes as an experimental social car. Well today is the day. Farewell buddy. I hope your new owner will groom you with cool body kits and take care you very well.

No comments: