Saturday, November 08, 2008

World Most Dangerous Battery


I manage to grab some r/c parts upgrade sure to rise some hair rising speed and performance to the max. Got me two most crucial and missing link in my NRX-18 1:18 touring r/c car.
-YEAH RACING Lithium Polymer 1700mah 7.2 with discharge rate 25C to 40C burst battery
-CASTLE LINK CM2068 6800KV brushless motor.
First day of testing already causes major damages to the tyre, drive shaft, differential gear and body shell. So what? Mission accomplished! 89KMH! fuuu yeahh!!!! Its a competition performance car. I'm so damn happy about it.
My concern now is about the Lithium Polymer battery. Need to be take care with extreme caution. They are dangerous than nitro fuel, explosive if overcharge and discharge and very fragile. That thing is equivalent to hand grenade. lol. I hope it doesn't put my pocket burner r/c car in flames.

No comments: