Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello! Rock Shox Revelation.


After serving for 3 year finally i sold my old 130mm MANITOU MINUTE due to inefficient performance and trade with latest new front shox for my mountain bike with all new damping and suspension adjustment technology. The "ROCK SHOX REVELATION", 130mm travel, U-TURN suspension tuning. bigger stachion legs, lightweight and smooth rebound compression really make my ride a more smoother and less bumpy ride. I've tried riding it around the places down the stairs, up the hills, high speed downhills, some jumps and rough bashing, The forks works superbly well and handle like pros. All i have to do and sit down and no need to worry about standing up when encounter big butts. It really save my butt. Also made me a mood for some ride.

No comments: