Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Goodbye toothy.


Ok, there's goes another tooth down the bin today, Last night the old pain from my back tooth have been triggered causing senssation pain throughout my working days, and nights spoiling my mood every seconds. Wasn't pleasant at all and was unexpected to lasts for more than 24 hours continously which i assume it just pain for just few minutes. It really disrupt my happy hour so i decided to get it remove permanently not through John Rambo style teeth pulling but by visiting the dentist and choosing option B to pull it for good. After 30 minutes procedure that tooth was history and the detist immediately dispose it into the dustbin without putting it as my souvernir..Ahh..to bad i didn't have chance too see my own tooth in my pocket. Good news for me i finally can and much some food like normal man..hahahahaha...

No comments: