Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fragile life

Hardly believe that in every 10 people around the world 4 person will probably infected by urban diseases like cancer, malignant growth or tumour. It is because we live to eat and exposed by product that is artificially process using chemical that was not suit for our body especially when added into our food. Yes the most easiest way to get malignant diseases via contaminated and artificially made food. Working adults and urban out goers are highly esposed to cancer, tumour and malignant diseases because they or "us" enjoy much fast food or "rich" food cooked using artificial flavour and preservative just to satisfied the taste of those who consumed. Those who cooked for the customer never care less about customer healthly but its all about business, getting the money into the pocket and just go. Well i'm very much concern because just recently my sister was diagnosed with tumour like growth inside the body but manage to remove it via surgery in a short period. Not serious but lucky she manage to detect early. Was released from the hospital in a day. Not only her but few of my aunt also have similar diseases and other is cancer. Luckily they are both cure via Chemotherapy. All these are links to unhealthy food that we dine out or buy packs from stores that contain lots of artificial and unfresh ingredients from the factory. We life in the new error where money matters and health is last thing to think about for those who concern more wealth over health, this moto highly applied to east Asia where wealth gain is everything and cheap thing is a go. Go cheap with artificial the say. I wouldn’t want to kill myself with their food.
Starting this month I tried to minimized consuming ready factory made food or take out fast food from restaurant as I started to care for my health. Started to cook my own food and make some home made lunch to take out to the office. Thus save me money and keep me in shape.
“I would like to live long to witness the world around me.”

No comments: