Thursday, April 23, 2009

Perfection mechanic

The best thing about going into r/c models is that it involve lots of tuning and understanding the dynamic or car handling and speed. It does apply to real world too. Since i'm also into 3d car design and mountain biking. These 3 activites however related to each other: wheels and speed!. The deeper i got into r/c hobby more i understand the law of speed and g-force effect. Tuning car gear ratio does help understand pedalling dynamic on my bike. Aero dynamic force and wind resistance on body shell and chassis characteristic helps to improve understanding in design cars in 3D models. Well well, my choice of hobby paid off. Weatlh of knowledge are more helpful in my life then doing nothing watching tv.
Everyday during my freetime i spent lots of research and test on these fine little piece of engineering. I never got bored. As long it supply usefull knowledges i will continue to do my part to cultivate this culture into society.
Today i spent ourdoor doing tuning and stuff, finally it went perfect thus gain more appreciation for what i do. Be proud its perfect because you're the mechanic.

No comments: