Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Not a second to loose

We only have 24 hours a day, but i wish i could have 48 hours a day. There so much things to do but times remains at its limit.so 24 a day sort of. I’m practicing a lot on self multi-tasking. Doing work and at the same time you can do other stuff in one time. Also make use of special time like office lunch break for my hobby or while waiting to pick up a person at school or at several places use my time to do things I should do at home but do it now to save time at home for other stuff like writing or drawing my design on sketch while waiting. Every time I go to work I would bring along a bag of “homework” so I can do some stuff when I’m very in a minutes without wasted and this will give extra advance time doing other stuff at home since I’ve done another one previously. Its like sipping whole 48 hours work into 24hours time frame. It was good, my brain remains active every minutes not even 1 second I doze into a sleep mode…hahahaha..

No comments: