Sunday, April 19, 2009

The hospital

Hospital is a sad place. Where human error, misfortune and ignorance of living being ended in this place. It’s a both human repair center and bad place to end life in it. Ok so I did and always in the past tour around several rooms full of patient just to visit love ones held in there. Looking at several faces of patient held there you can see more and more sympathetic faces with those gleaming stare into your eyes non-verbally giving impression in their feeling “only if god give me second chances in life”. Its all true for those outcome ended in permanent deadly diseases like cancer, final stage tumor, comma, stroke and others that causes ones only have a month or two to live. Patient like this they don’t talk a lot, silent, staring very long at one blank point, no face expression, they eat less and always watching outside far into the distance or staring other patient’s happiness whose crowded around with families which he/she have none. In their feeling echo’s words “only if I”, “why ended this way?”, “god why?”……… Sometimes I peek in the corner watching them how they confront with their own mental suffering. Their room was gloomy I can feel the gloomy and sad aura around that person. Watching them is like watching a sad movie but in real live, I know how they felt having able to count days of their life no chances having to see see how big the world is. If I were a doctor I would let the patient go in stead of held their until their death bed arrive. Let them go and let the have their final chances to explore, enjoy they world and be with the family for the last time even the pain in their body grows. Love counts, pain is just emotion.
Sadly enough all these patient are very young. Aged between 24 and 40’s they already contracted permanent diseases which willl end their live soon. Urban and rich lifestyle really paid off onto their body. Cell phone radiation, high chemical content on foods, work stress/hazzard, high speed car, night life, unsafe sex, hazardous chemical on human cosmetics and uncontrolled drugs consumption lead them to the end of the road. It’s a modern age tragedy for those chasing for fortune, glory, fame and excessive prosperity. Which makes me wonder why people who live in the forest lives longer than in the urban.
Why would I bother write this stuff down. Yes, as a reminder to me not to spent to much being part of luxury life, pursue fortune and consume to much of wealthy food and lifestyle which indirectly impact our bodily health. I thank to my father and mother who raise me, I was born moderate lifestyle balance on both urban and green world. My father taught me being active outside and adventurous. My mother cooks nice safe food and provide me spiritual life and emotional support to keep me well disciplined and live a clean healthy life. Even tough after years of living life wasn’t perfect for me, didn’t not became a rich man yet but lucky I live a very healthy and active life free from sickness. “Happiness comes from health, not wealth”.

No comments: