Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday?

I wake up as usual doing my usual business did even think a bit what's special going on everyday until i open my email received auto reponse from automated admin bot from forums saying happy birthday. oh? ok. so today is my birthday. Even when over to my website most online friend greet me well, i'm very happy. After few chats and post i close my pc and just go about as usual doing my thing. For others birthday is something to be proud of and ego boost of the day being king among its people...present, gift, goodies, candles, cake and all stuff under his or her name.
I only have my birthday when i was 3 years old then thats it. Throughout the years my birth day is just a normal quite day. Nothing so peculiar about or so concern about it. everyone should remember that being born here comes with reasons. To live, enjoy and die for something you believe in. My life concentrate more on getting more experience in life, gain more perpective view about the world, explore on curiousity , enjoy life, being humble and moderate. The only best gift i appreciate is "freedom". Not bound to orders, restriction, borders and criticism im at my free will. Hence should there be obstacles i have rights to eliminate and destroy without hesitation.....well which i practise when i was at young age, Birthday is freedom. So i did.

No comments: