Sunday, May 10, 2009

ooooo...Its Sunday

Ahh...Sunday is my special day. Morning always been the best for me as i'm ready to fill my stomach with vast amount of high calories of food for extreme outdoor activity workout in the afternoon...yup mountain biking. In the city it looks really hot and sunny in the early morning but by 11am it started to get gloomy and huge down pour in just a second like huge tsunami without warning. I was expecting to be extreme wet when we reach the Bakam jungle trails but surprisingly the black cloud prefer to storm directly over the city. Hmmm.. must be urban polution factor. I rode with our fellow biker from 3.00pm till 5.00pm much faster than usual because we're doing it at racing pace to clock out time trial speed. Its was all extreme climbing, speed and death defying ride but those thrill enough to give me a big smile and huge laugh when i get back home.

No comments: