Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers day

Today is a very special day tribute to all mothers especially to my mother. "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY". I get back home early from my usual mountain biking gathering in the afternoon. Reach home by 6pm and took bath. Went out to town and got ourself a nice decent dinner table where my parents and sister gather around enjoying dinner all nice seafood dishes. Of course its my treat today for my dearest loving mother and family. As usual i ordered my favorite butter prawn dishes to keep my spirit high in my stomach. My mom enjoyed it too. I manage to give her a card and present to express our love and thanks for her contribution to us. From her expression she was indeed very happy and gratefull that we're all together to share those happy moments. As we having our meal i watch my mother sip a bowl of ginseng soup slowly and looked into her eyes, skins and every feature of her. Very wrikley, aged and not as active as she used to be when i was young at teen age. Looks helpless i realised its time to pay her back with respect and gratitude. My mom raise us very well into a life full will all necessity that we need to keep us happy and educated. We as a children well protected and well pampered though i heard in the past she never had much luxury in life when she was young as my mother was born in a small village where electricity and modern things hard to come by. ...all wooden, fire stove, water and enough roofed shelter to keep her and her parent well lived back in those days. I guess i realised my mother don't want us to live in her old ways and raise us in such lucky environment. Even thou my parent live in such moderate economy class family they did their best to give us top notch education, food, facilities and entertainment without thinking themselves but all for the sake of their children...us. I don't think i can have such big capacity to be like her so i'm very much amaze with the volume of hardwork she pour onto us. She is almost getting into her 60's now. I was much worried as her health began to deteriorate. All the best i can do now is to make her happy, make a big family, a grandchildren for her soon and make sure she live with a life full off happy memories before the days ends. We as her children would like to say thanks for everything and there nothing in this world that can match her hardwork and love our onto us. We want her to be happy and we'll always be her side when in need. "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" mom,

No comments: