Monday, December 07, 2009

Complete Hatsune Miku

Yay, finally finish the whole PSP game in "HATSUNE MIKU: Project Diva" titles.....in the middle of the night. Finally can sleep well with all those unlocked PV musics, costumes and cool stuff. Thats my 25th psp game i've completed in 5 months. Awesome. Can't wait to make special Miku custom theme for my next model. Another miku fans just called up and send me few dance software to play around with since he know i'm fond into building animation 3d and as well as working on anime character. Based on Miku and her related character i have the urge building my own character to represent my website and my creation. Its been 5 years i haven't pick up a pencil and building anime character yet. Hatsune Miku release inspire me to boot up my brain and start making one.

No comments: