Sunday, December 27, 2009

Small world this Christmas



My last christmas was at my cousins house. Was happy with all those high calories food that include satay, sweet curry beef and cakes. Pushs my eating habit to the limit even knowning why age prohibit too much fat and stuff into my body. Don't worry i'll do more physical workout with tonnes of sweats next day.

On the same day i accidentally met few old friends back from my college years who's now having a small decent happy family. I'm surprise he still looked thesame as 10 years ago except his comments was much vice versa. I do look bigger than last time...well i see good new for me. Also met handfull of ex college on the same day on third chritmas too, i'm glad and lucky enough to realized what a small world i live in and all linked through close friends, relative and bind by technology which bring us close together which is not possible in the past.

No comments: