Sunday, December 20, 2009

Never sleeps during the day; old man used to say.


Due to global weather changes the rains seems to pour almost everyday especially during the daylight from noon till evening. Its very annoying since it does that every Sunday cause that's when my outdoor schedules are. Putting myself behind computer work my project all day every weekend can be tiring, i always ended up in a "screen saver" sleeping all day begin to feel tired to stare in front of LCD too long. It hits me bad starting from 2.00pm till 8.00pm dozing me into deep dreamy state. 100% i will encounter creepy and thrilling dream during the day when the sun still up. Like anyday such as today the dream will always be an adventure roaming inside old abandoned buildings searching for something that doesn't seems to add to my purpose yet walking through my dreams is almost more like walking through game titles like "Silent Hill" or "Bio Hazard" except those zombie and scary physical creature are replaced by roaming ghosts savaging whats left by humanity. In those dream i seems to hide behinds undisclosed placed where those things unable to spot me or us around. At the end always ended up in a chase scene and let me to physically awake from slumber before dinner. My old man always used warn me not to sleep during he day, but i can't help myself since the breezy drizzle of the rain can be very much encouraging to put me into sleep mode. There's a reason or fact why our old man advice can be true to why we should be sleeping at that time, sometimes they say "unwanted things" stays at home during the day to shelter away from sunlight and seek to occupy a person who remain in deep trance by disturbing our dreamy activity. Who knows whats might happen if we continue to dream on without awaken for longer hours.

No comments: