Saturday, December 26, 2009

Munchies for Christmas.



Ah! My stomach really gotten me full to the brim. On Christmas eve we had big feast in our house with family and close relative gather around to celebrate our joyous dinner. Server with roasted beef, bbq chicken, fried stuff, cakes, wines and all the goodies sure to keep me warm all night. The next day on 25th December after church our house filled with relative and friends drop by for Christmas celebration. The morning always full of nice cuisines such as Satay beef and chicken, fried rice and noodles, cakes, puddings, candies, curry dishes, seafoods and lots of nice goodies to keep me hang around the kitchen to take a bite to the fullest all day till midnight. By the time i get myself in bed to sleep i felt kinda hot, humid and skins get sticky...i think i ate way over the top, could feel those oily sweat squirt out from my skin, talk about fat food and sugar. lol

No comments: