Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Interruption to shop?!


Aww, i hate when my timetable interrupted by someone's invitation. I suppose to have my nights working on my new design on computer but i decided to join just for the sake keeping them happy as we shop around our local shopping center. The fact is i haven't been hanging around inside the shopping complex for 5 months and buy stuff in there. I don't feel like urban guy, im more outdoor type like being in the open air instead being crowded with people and luxury around me. As i get futher older year by year it seems that going luxury trends isn't much necessity any more. When i was a teenager i always like to clad on branded stuff like Puma, Addidas, Nike and things that are very popular, branded and expensive. As i got older my way of thinking spending all these stuff comes to a mature level. My words when it comes to buying stuff for my self is: "if its enough to cover my body then is sufficient enough..don't pay more for less function".
I had a friend who's wearing a shoddy, crumpled looking Levis Shirt, he asked me to guess how much its worth. "RM$30" i say. He was angry because he paid RM$150 for that. So what, it doesn't looks that special..i get better looking ones for less than RM$30...its just a shirt. I'd rather use that fund for my hobby and other usefull development that give happiness and huge output of technical knowledge. Spend wise people.

No comments: