Thursday, December 28, 2006

After Christmas and eventfull week.

My my! what a week. Anyways i just came back from Christmas holiday trip from my hometown in Limbang city. It was great christmas treat! not only i get Christmas gift but also trip to lots of relative and friends house for Christmas celebration all eat and drink till drunk. Cakes, pudding, sweets, roast meat, chicken BBQ, beers, wines, whiskeys and late night laughter. First eve and next two midnights i was pretty blur minded when most of my relative serve me with high calories food and strong expensive wine. For christmas i receive a SONY noise reduction earphone (cool!), Nokia NGAGE accessories, CD games and few goodies goodies. The weather at my hometown was luckily very bright and sunny most of the time but yet hot, have to turn on the AC whole day too cool me down. Back at my cousin house who take care of my grandma, i was there to visit my grandma. Greeted my grandma Christmas greetings and good luck kisses on her forehead to tell her i'm back and here for her. I hope she could make it up till next year but her health seem not promising as her age nearly reach human limitation, i wish for the best and may Lord guide her to the next phase of life when times comes. On the 2nd day my parent show me some land that they owned and point out some potential area that we could work out on...maybe some plantation project or anything profitable. Later on Tuesday 26th i return back home on flight.
Back at home i hugged my bike and computer! Really missed them soooo mucchhh! 3 hours later i'm on my gears and ride my bike to nearest off-road spot for trails riding..."addictive"!
Little i didn't know earth quake strucked Taiwan region crippled internet throughout ASIA Pacific region as the undersea data cable were damage during those event. Plus heavy rain down pour rocked my city the next day spoil my daily dates with my bike. What a day!.

No comments: