Friday, December 08, 2006

Drive the old and new.

Ahhh...tired at work...yet brainless and repetitive task in the office made me dull guy without future. Lame day especially on friday..reached home at 5.30pm, my brain wishper "C'mon turn on the computer, run 4x4 evolution and pick a ride". Before i took off for the night work i run my usual favorite game/simulator and pick up two of my old and new vehicle collection and start driving around on my joystick. Rode an old "DX 200T SRS 7" and latest "NEMIXIS CD 12.0 XL-XGT". Made few rounds of speed cruise, drift, drags and rubber burnout on the tarmac. The old model was easy going and easy to drift around corner with much higher differential slips while the new ones more like drag racer and hard to turn around the junction. Physically when i look at both of my creation i do feel that my models and skills on creating models do evolve and manage to catch up with high poly 3d trends...also as hardware performance like higher GPU clock rate more high polygon models can be made to be added into 4x4evo1/2 sims. Both models on the picture separated 3 years apart symbolised my youth and adult hood souls. As we count our fingers each days 2007 will be around the corner. I hope to built something that would shock the gaming, 3d modeler and designer community.

No comments: