Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas! Yay!

Merry Christmas everyone!
And early greetings from me, i'm going back to my hometown Limbang city for family gathering and celebration. Its a best time to see my olds folks and my grandma. Brought also some surprises for them too.

So I had already prepared some little present for my cousins who request some thing special and useful.
1. A USB handy drive with bootable PUPPY LINUX OS…(damn he really got such crap 128MB PC…gotta rescue him with this!)
2. Mini custom simple setup of SUSE linux station to host his mini personal website for his vegetables business. (2x unit, one for me and one for him.)
All this cost to prepare this great gift almost cost to none. Puppy and SUSE downloaded free and most hardware are recycled (almost junk). The only this that worth expensive is workmanship. Simple Christmas gift but yet damn usefull. Anyways I’m on the budget since I finish up thousands on home loan, cars and stuff to advance the bill after those last project I did. I haved book an airplane ticket to get back to my home town in two hours from now. I have to remind myself to buy some little goodies for the little ones and also to my old man.
In the fridge there’s kilos of chocolate cakes ready to be slice for Christmas to be brought over there, my mouth drools… just need to count till tomorrow and chomp it off.

Well to all modeler, 4x4evo fans and the gamming community who read this, sorry I can’t release my production on time this Christmas because I’ll be away for Christmas holidays for a while, it’ll be next months that is 2007. Family reunion is the biggest priority this season so I couldn’t neglected it. Hobby can come later. Anyways my old grandma getting sick and hardly wake up. So is a good timing for me to get back to her and touch for the last time. May this coming Christmas season bring luck, joy happiness and heavenly light shone one happy people and those who I care. Merry Christmas! ;)

No comments: