Saturday, December 16, 2006

CG quality high poly cockpit parts.

Alright time to put all 3d quality to the max….beat beyond Playstation 3d complexity and TEST DRIVE standard. Everyone knows that by year 2007 and forward 3d quality and complexity are getting more and more detailed and realistic thanks to high performance processing power of CPU and Graphic Processing Unit plus trick graphic engine that can render trillions of polygon per-second or even can achieve at mili’s.
Back behind the desk I was thinking way deep and outside the box, thinking if “SIXTY-7” worth released if the 3d complexity is between gaming and CG standard 3d. So I said “ Get over it, let burn the PC and overload the CPU processing power, let get make a REAL ride!”……..super high polygon to the max!… Since the future 2007 compose of high end gaming PC, I don’t think they’re be any problem running my car at super high poly. Aw c’mon, Intel and AMD going for QUAD CORE Cpu. Wouldn’t that run smooth?

So……here’s some super high polygon 3d parts I made for SIXTY-7, each parts worth tones heavier than normal 3d. Like, my latest wheel polygon amount = SIXTY-7’s gear box shifter set. Yup! more than 5 thousands poly per parts…per parts!
For me high polygon is good news for me:

MORE POLYGON = LESS TEXTURE RESOLUTION
This is useful since 4x4EVO1/2 only can support 1x 512x512 texture per-overall 3d car/trucks.
Check the picture above. They look superbly wonderful looking even without texture. This is CG quality 3d!

No comments: