Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Day 2: take a break..have a kit kat...watch anime.

Since this week and forth will be a week break away from 3d modelling tools and task every night i spent some times watching some collection of anime episode that i've been keeping for long time. After night shift and get back home... i pull out disc of episodes from 'Chrono Crusade' to keep me entertained. Tonight i supposed to watch episode 14 and 15. It was great but not as good as AKIRA movie. Watching anime is a great activity for me,... pull out some great stuff to watch help me refresh my brain. My brain kinda like VCR recorder...as i watch i actually record back into my brain and put the into sequential library of movie so i can remember back and rewind the movie and play back again whenever i go...that's memory power! Whenever i feel boring i just recall back those episode and movie enjoy as if jump into virtual world and be part of it.

No comments: