Sunday, January 21, 2007

Enjoyable weeks.

Ouch! man...thing going pretty slow as snail around here especially on the design developemtn side... i also forgot to update my blog to tell you guys updates on 4x4evo1/2 and some designs for our gaming and modelling community. Its been weeks i haven't blog some updates but i think those weeks should be rewarding for me to get my burden on designs and models off my shoulder. Those weeks i spent more times with my family, friends, pc games and finish up some collection of anime episodes behind the desk. I manage to get special part-time work on graphics design for my friend's father company at night which explain why i didn't have much time to pop-up with updates on my blog so soon.... late at night i pretty worn out and doze to sleep...z.zzz..zzz...zzzz. Made some good cash and spend on upgrading my bike and put aside some few for February special day....emmmmm!!.
January and February 2007 will be my breaking month to cool myself down and enjoy my life before i head back on the drawing board. Btw i was thinking dumping some parts from SIXTY-7 like wheelsets and part into my website download section as an advance. I haven't decide yet but i need to arrange suitable time slot to make it available in pairs. Wheeewwww! what a week!..

No comments: