Sunday, January 14, 2007

Toy from the past.

A toy from the past. XCALIBUR...a replica of my kiddy minded dreams. Still it was my best lightweight 3d models and well enjoyed dune buggy vehicle models. Just this evening i was trying it our for a ride around the Autumn tracks, it rolls over through any terrains flawlessly in 4x4evo2 sims. Back then in real world,my uncle used to have an Radio Control buggy almost jut like this. When i was a kid he used to live round my house and his room fill of models from Radio to mini scaled plastic kits. My eyes caught on his RC buggy collection which he used to bring it out and let it sprint around the sandy track infront of our house. Playing Radio Control models was expensive hobby back then. As a kid i can only watch him control this mini wonder round and round the track which attract much crowd nearby. I remember having to drool all over the shopping window glass which housed a big box of R/C models of "TAMIYA Super Sabre" and "TAMIYA Boomerang" pretty expensive for a kid like me.
But now i'm grow older and no need for real thing to be in my hands, i can always have on virtually and share with others thanks to 3d modele tools and 4x4evo2 sims, with race cam view and PS2 via PC to USB adapter i feel like kid again...my my 20 years went by so fast!

No comments: