Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year! Good bye 2006, welcome 2007!
Wishes all 4x4evo1/2 community, 3d modeler, gaming fans and all my friends a happy new year and may all the wishes and dream this year and after be a successfull and prosperity for those who have the will to achieve their goals and success.
Well for me i hope i could expand my work with ideas outside the box, plus putting 3d models into more realistic approach to real world demand hence my moto " bring design closer to reality" as pronounced 6 years ago. Also i'll be concentrating more into getting people gather around and enjoy online together for an adventure ride this mid. I hope the server will be around to host our adventure 4x4 simulation drive. With site, forum,chats and stuff in the community i hope i could these community into real virtual driving community via 3d simulated environment just like the Matrix with common interest; car, trucks and track. Let's go!

No comments: