Sunday, March 02, 2008

Breezy Sunday. Nostalgia returns

Fortunately Sunday daylight looks very fine, weather sunny, blue sky and bright sunlight, the sky so blue and our mountain biking group planing to ride near the local forest beside the beaches. In the afternoon we did couple of our up and down the hills and into the wood and out again back to the car park facing the seashore. The wind blew so nicely and the wave kept pouncing. The sounds so relaxing. The salty sand smell reminds me the good old days when me, my sister and my father used to bring me out for a swim and picnic near the beach. It was very happy moments when i was a kid. Its nice to be out here and sense the presence of the past as i sit facing to the sunset sunk slowly behind the golden wavy sea. I wish i was born young again and be with my active father out into the beach play like there's nothing to worry about.

No comments: