Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My PC Cooked!?

I was shocked in the morning when i notice my PC suddenly died after few minutes of runing early wee in the morning. Start....stop...start..stop...start..stop.. what?! I checked the 550 watt power supply, display card, cords, cables, fans, motherboards and etc... nothing suspcious of getting any short circuits. Today suppose to upload SDK package but interrupted by broken PC.

The next afternoon after work hours i went home, pull my PC out in the open and clean off some dirty dusty particle that clogged all those vents, heatsink and fans which might probably contribute to extreme overheat and cause fail safe activity on the power module. After disassemble my pc parts there were tonnes of dust clogged my pc parts to the max at bottle neck level. The dust way too thick for COOLER MASTER fan to handle. So i did some quick dusting the interrior and make sure everthing is clean.

5 hours later its was the PC tested and runs well!... the time was 1.30 in the morning...too late! i have to load the SDK package into my website tomorrow ...zzz...zzz

No comments: