Monday, March 31, 2008

Slow pace work on 3d models today.


Its monday, what do you expect from human nature who just jump into working zone when he look back the relaxing Sunday has gone. So as me being in the Sunday mood. Body felt week and felt so hard to move my mouse click over the screen. 8.00am to 5.00pm in the office ..then 8.00pm till midnight for gaming and modeler community work. urhhh...I felt like Robocop with 30% battery level in my body.

After googling some stuff over the net about my upcoming hobby on Mini-z, at the meantime i had to keep my mind focus finishing my 4x4evo2 3d models "EXAGE". Today i just group up some external and internal meshes into 80% partially complete one package models. The external body modular work and internal cockpit merge together to get better view of my output work. OK, it looks good. The next step is to build undercarriage and axle/suspension system plus discbrake caliper for this car. Hopefully i get it done tomorrow. I can't wait to reach a special phase where texture coating/finishing comes in play.

No comments: