Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Its mini week!


I almost forgot about 3d work, but this week i'm all hands on mini-z racing and do some modification work. Currently i'm testing out some performance tune up and manage to bought custom body shell of replica SUBARU WRC blue body shell from third party radio control. I convert it and replace my old yellow SUBARU body shell with new ones. Its looks great and extremely well in details. The new body shell comes with workable headlights! I haven't made and FET chip upgrade but still looking for supplier who could supply and install so that i could put 40000rpm motors.

On the other hands it looks like i need to postponed the release of "EXAGE CD 20.0 XL-AM" model work to next week since i'm all excited full filling my time playing radio control car this week.

No comments: