Saturday, March 29, 2008

Farewell old buddy.


Finally i decided to sold off my 10 year old companion at Hiap Ho bike shop near boulevard, the fastest bike frame of its kind, the best was hitting 90km/h drafting behind lorry and 105km/h kamikaze down the hill. Well i don't think its making much investment puting it for another years as property like this could depreciate if new technology comes in. An hour later quickly sold off to my friends meant for his wife to ride. I have to many bike and 1 have to leave to make room for another. "FASTRAX: 1998-2008"....won several and international mountain bike championship. Win me lots of medals and made the country proud. Now it belong to a lady owner, i hope she treat you well. Oh man a lady...well worth the many i get paid for selling these. **sob *sob...goodbye! goodbye!!! memories will be within me.

No comments: