Monday, May 26, 2008

Forgot my own birthday today. Happy birthday.


My days is just like any normal day, i wake up, take bath, go to work, play and sleep. Regardless its holiday, special day or new year. Everyday is the same nothing surprise me or to be celebrated. Even today is my birthday, i just treat my birthday like normal days. Nothing special about today. As usually i just go about my daily do's and enjoy what i do best today solo.
I was surprise people over internet forum reminded me that today is my birthday. I'm glad and very happy that someone very distance, unseen, but united digitally/virtually do care much about personal thing. I'm very mature when using internet. I know my judgement when trust people over the net. Actually i trust peopler more over the internet rather than people around me that's is infront of me. Ya we know its a cruel world we live in but that a reality.

No comments: