Saturday, May 24, 2008

The travelling man.


There's so much interesting event happening to me this week. I travel a lot with my co staff going from one company branch to another provide training to several worker to various companies. As project team leader for new company LAN System my task was pretty much sit like "sit back and watch your stuff in action". For period of 4 days going up and down and meet new faces in every meeting room seem to make me pretty numb or bored for a while. The best part is that we manage to tour around company biggest property around and get free lunch in first class venue. Sometimes I wish i just get back to my cosy table and start clicking the mouse over the software coding and modification. Network programming sounds fun but if i stick too long on the same project its like reading a 4 year old newspapers. Anyways thank god i have PSP aka walkman beside me to keep me entertained and enjoy my work for hours. Untill the end of this week trip i took lots of photo on PSP cam to documented my memories into the blog so that i can look back and experienced the past opportunity.

No comments: