Monday, May 26, 2008

My Father


Yesterday night my father went over to assist me over the car problem when i have trouble over my car engine somewehere where i got stuck near the aprking lot, I called him for help and he went all over from home to the destination in wee hours of the night. He didn't says anything just answer and go. He reached there and pull out the tools and do what best to help his children under hot weather, dusty, damp and oily work on the car engine. He use all his strength to push the car, pull out s ome hard tighten bolts and something that is beyond my normal strength. He says, "start the engine"..so i did but it fail. Then he continue toiling sweats for more than an hours. I asked him we should hire mechanic or tow truck or something but he says no, everthing is fine let we do by ourself. So i just sit back and watching as i don't know much about fixing a car. Late at night everything didn't worked well so he did some DIY tow cable and tow me all they way home without hesitation or second tought.
Back at home he slept late after settle some house work, teaching my sister school stuff, helping my mom on my grandmother medical care, and get back to check the car engine. He get on back looked tired, sweatty and yet very old in his age.
Throughout my life my father never fight and question about his children needs and reason when at times when in demand. Most people father just ignore their children and assume their children can stand on their own. Lucky me my father care so much and he will take anything to protect his love ones. I knew him very much, he is not the type seeking for material gains and fortune from his children. All he want to see is a better life for his children and family. Thats it. I wish i could repay him something that could make him happy and a way to appreciate what he has contribute to us. Maybe one day i could....make him happy until the end of the days. I love my father very much, i hope he knows too. May god bless him with fortune and happiness and also protect him on his journey of life.

No comments: