Saturday, May 24, 2008

A man garbage is another man treasure


At our local http://www.miricommunity.net forum i manage to sell of some garbage i found at the store, ranging from old computer parts, broken electronics to unwanted big boy toys stuff. Business was good for 2nd stuff from my old treasure box, it looks like i could sell off almost 80% of my stuff rather than landed inside the dustbin. Having some cash was awesome and great way to clear off unwanted stuff from my room. Pity me i dun have much memorable item to keep. I'm the type of guy who just keep memorable item in the brain rather than in a form of solid material. This week is very known as "A man garbage is another man treasure". All those funds will be used to fix my bike and get some parts for large scale radio control off-roader.

No comments: