Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun time..2 day extra holiday.


I don't feel good this week due to extensive dry coughing and tooth pain. Gonna take two days leave to relief my health and also going to make appointment with tooth doctor. 2 days is a long day especially when i start wake up very early in the morning and do something usefull so that at the end of the day there's nothing wasted at the end. ...it make you day felt longer. I'm very excited since i have more room to settle daily task and also complete some project which left in the dark for a long time. Lots of people says i should settle the EXAGE model, yes i do have the urge to release the new car but i have another important matter to settle under the same topic. This month i've built 8 models for respective client so its kinda appropriate i should take a break or two to lay back and relax my brain. Good news is the my pocket is back bulge again, gonna fund my bike maintenance, mini-z, computer upgrade and personal grooming. Life is good when you're a 3d modeler. Its fun.

No comments: