Saturday, June 21, 2008

Terrible car crash!! but my family..



I was shocked when i was inform by my cousins upon my arrival to my grandma hometown that$ my family who travelled by land including my father two sister and a little brother involve in terrible self accident when they on their way to the funeral event at my grandma home village which happened during heavy during raining hours approx 120km away from the destination. I was inform late by a day when i reach hometown in Limbang just after arrival on plane me with my sister. The vehicle my father van an 8 seater plunge side of the road skid and overturned twice crushing the roof and shattered some side panels and glasses. Tyre blown off and some wheels came off. From the picture attached it looks terrified but luckily everyone on seatbelt doesn't suffer much just suffer minor bruises....my eldest sister however got heavy bumps on her left face and legs which makes her looks like a panda because arrogantly refuse to use seatbelt and at the end banged the side wall of the cabin. I was happy nothing serious had happened except costly wreckage left me wonder if i should load another new vehicle for my father next month.

Currently the vehicle is now towed to my relative who stay in a peaceful village country side where the vehicle will wait to be fixed by locals and probably sell to locals.

I'm very glad my family is safe and that's all matters the most. I thank god for not taking life of my family early as we have long journey of life to venture along. So it not our time yet. I hope our late grandma will watch over us and our lord shall watch over us too.

No comments: