Saturday, June 21, 2008

Rest in peace Grandmother


I was in shock when my mom shout for help late midnight at 3am when i got down and saw my long paralyze grandmother have difficulty in breathing..cough out milk from her mouth. Her body tempreature gone very cold. Quickly our family dash her to the hospital but by the time it reached the hospital she was long gone. The only reason the doctor say she was too weak to live because she was too old and there's nothing he can do about it. My mom terrified and cry in tear but in a way she did except the fate. As for me its all in the hand of god. i just share my moments with my other near my grandmother lifeless boy in the emergency room. It was restless night everyone woke up to arrange immediate prayer and funeral for next day.

I'll be leaving for a few days for funeral function so will not be around in the websites and forum.

My grandmother suffer terrible aging sickness which she was half paralyze over her body unvbale to move talk or even eat. Its all feed from the tube, manual grooming and 24hrs care on the bed. On 20th June around 3pm she finally return back to created and return into the arms of her love ones especially to my grandfather. I hope she found eternal happiness, peace and cheerful life in my lord house in the heaven. Rest in Peace Grandma. We always love you and be in our hearts.

No comments: