Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Terrible week..


Was horrible week past few days ago, fever, cough, flu, sore throat...then again bad weather, especially last two days where my PC ethernet card hit by unknown electric surge which kill my on board LAN card and disabled my DSL internet connection....really made me angry. I have to pull out slow mo notebook internet connection which keep me at slow pace when browsing. So yesterday spent another cash on new Network card and also burn my pocket on my father fuel guzzling TOYOTA which totally cost me $100 just wthin a day travelling for such PC card, $100?? man i could spent something more usefull. Damn it..... really made me damn angry. Nowadays fuel price crisis and food price going sky rocket, It really made my life worse. Money doesn't fall from teh sky like i used to think when i was a kid. Yeah! yeah!. life is something awkward at random times.

No comments: