Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Grandma hometown: Part1 -Saturday


Ok so we know my grandma already went back to our Fathers house in heaven. So i'm sure she's now in peace and happiness in gods house. Amen.
Its been years i haven't gone back to my grandparents hometown in Limbang city, they usually live outskirt of the city far into the green country side where real friendly people live closely in harmony and live under true meaning of helpfull neighbour. I finally went over by plane last Saturday morning for funeral visit and at the same time visits cousins, relative and people who we closely tied as family. From the LIMBANG city took 30 minutes to reach the remote country side by car. As i grew older i pretty like the village where my grandparents live, its so refreshing peaceful and friendly. You dun have to worry about money life, Food and resources is all around us by nature. At my grandparents place by noon we have to prepare some meal for guest to arrive. At night everyone gathers around like big family reunion including close friend and neighbouring villages. Then later we gather for prayer to my grandma and the rest of the night as usually some people will sleep over our house while other elder hangout drunking, laughing and chatting all night until wee morning...its usual life scene nothing to be shocked about. Sleeping in country side is cold and chilling. You don't need air-cond around here. Its all natural with dense wet cold fog surrounding the house. I have to tuck around the corner of the living room cuddle my body as compact as possible to maintain body heat as there's not much blanket to cover myself as there to many room fully crowded with overnite people.

No comments: