Monday, August 11, 2008

Brushless ESC test result

Ok so today is my test day to tryout my new brushless system on my r/c 1/18 NRX-18. Powered only using normal 6V 100mah battery pack the car sprint like mad!!! The track size is flat taras big as football field which located behind my office. Just a minutes of run the pinion gear came loose so i re-tighten it back. On 2nd try it run without no problem. From one end to another end of the football size playgorund it took less than 3 second to reach the spot, The car almost tail spin thanks to 4WD transmission and it sounds like Jet engine due to its brushless motor property. It can easily drift!!! even without drift tyres. I was like standing there with my jaw wide open as i sucker for speed for the first time. Was way too fast then i've imagine. Less than 30 minutes later the battery runs out...which reminds me to get a LIPO battery next time. After that i took the car for inspection, ah yes few cracks on my body shell duel to extreme down force and almost worn out tyre plus some fine dirt inside. Wow!! that is isanely fast.

No comments: