Sunday, August 03, 2008

Saturday Drift night fever

I'm very happy last Sturday night when me and my radio contol buddy when out for our radio control gathering night infront of old "Everise" supermarket where there's a big carpark for drifter and drag racing took place among ourself. I brought out 2x unit of sprinter MINI-Z and NRX-18 for drift. I spent 90% of the time drag racing/sprint againts others racer which at the ended ended tied. Was a funny competition for my 1/28 touring scale MINI-Z versus SAMCO 1/18 touring 4WD. The guy got LIPO in his ride but lucky he got steering servo which results in swirl before reaching the finish line. Crowds are overwhelmed and welcome the duel race...it was fun. The the last 30 minutes my mini bashed against the road devided trashed the servo knuckle sending me reset to pit-stop for servicing. The rest of the time surplus spent watching and cheering my buddy doing drift race around the DIY made circuit. We spent out our time from 10.00pm till 1.00am midnight. Then we spent break time at local coffee shop beside the road for refreshment and chatting till 2.00am. I'll return again for another drag racing duel. Yeah!!

No comments: