Sunday, August 03, 2008

Engagement party

Last Saturday night is my cousins engagement night which spells another busy but happy night to my planned event for my r/c activities, actually this engagement party came suddenly in my timetable but at mom's request so i tagged along for the party to show up and smile for my relative which is on my mother side, I didn't come just to watch the ceremony, just counting time for countdown to dinner where food heavily serve. At last it me and 8 plates of krispy beef, noodles, rice, meat and some meat yes another meat and some oily stuff. The extra large of cold juicy orange drinks plus cans of beer,... ahhhhh..!!! i'm full. Looking at my watch its 9.50pm. I'm ready to move out to the racnig circuit for radio control event later mission.

No comments: