Thursday, August 07, 2008

Upgrades here and there.

Thankfully my part-time really takes care of my hooby budget on my radion control. Got few more 3d design project to go and hopefully partial of the funds goes for brushless motor and ESC upgrade for my 1/18 for up coming preparation for local race especially drift event and sprint. Yesterday i bought a new body shell a HONDA CIVIC Type-R for my NRX-18 1/18 and a replacement parts for the motor mount. I called it investment for my hobby later for resale value. The today received my mini-z parts from overseas supplier mainly on drive terrain parts and differential which worn out pretty fast, My days full of active life outside my home at least avoid me from brain dead which reminds me when was the ;ast time i watch television or movie. Man outdoors never knows what is home entertainment. I spent more time hanging out at night with other R/C enthusiast since i already moded my r/c models with lights which makes it fun to drive at night.

No comments: