Monday, August 11, 2008

Down goes my internet

Somewhere last Saturday at 7.00pm my local city including several parts of the state district hit by serious black out power outage. The whole city was pitch black for almost 1 hours. It recover again at 8.38pm. I turned my PC and internet connection. Failed, i couldn't connect. Several try but still can't, i phoned my friend and they too hit by same problem. Made a hotline complain and the ISP answered that the are now still recovering the connection ASAP. Yeah two days later, still no news about my house internet connection recovery. Like WTF!!! So i have to use my office internet.........damn it i still have long way to go to upload my EXAGE CD 20.0 XL-AM muscle car project to my website for public download. I'm late by days!...waaaaaaaaaaa..

No comments: