Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cookie story.


COOKIE STORY from "Ah, My Goddess" Original Sound track. Voice character of "Skuld" -Hisakawa Aya.
.
Still my favorite song to listen to, Dunno why just that i reminds me my young school days.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one is here in the midnight kitchen
The refrigerator’s spotlight shines.
I roll up the sleeves of my pajamas
And Mii (the cat) wakes up.

We had a little trouble because we couldn’t meet.
Even though I like a round-the-clock schedule.
I guess it’s selfish to want to keep you all to myself
But I just can’t help it.

The telephone cord is all twisted.
I wish the equation for "I’m sorry" were in a textbook.

I bake the cookies until they’re a crisp, light brown.
If only my jealousy were baked the same way, it might be sweet.
I want to hurry and show you my freshly baked feelings.

The table stop is a stage.
I do some careful selections…
The various sprinkles I chose are all laid out neatly.

I place them on a saucer.
Because she’s my daughter, about to be married,
I finish it off with a nice ribbon.

The cookies are burnt.
They’re shaped like swollen, crying faces
Look, their stubborn expressions look just like me.

After drinking warm milk, my eyelids droop.

Gathering my love, I lean over the "I’m sorry" box and give it a sweet kiss.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: