Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I've fried my PC!!!

OMG!! the overheat kills it, whole GPU, display card memory and bridge chipset are totalled. There's goes my work on 3d models and track project. All delayed by clogged dust which blocked the fan from cooling of the heat sink. Its all about $$$ getting it fix. Maybe i just lay back, sit back and relax...should jump on my bike and play my r/c models to get over it until i get my budget for new work station computer for 3d model work. Ahhh...dammit.

Oh well i have nothing to lose because the investment on these hardware was worth it since the return of investment was big enough before it break down. With total of 17 3d models for games have been created, 7 graphic project and 40 publishing thats really a lot done by this PC. I'll try to get it fixed even though it uses old AGP slot which very hard to find. Wish me luck.

No comments: