Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 7, oh yeah! no computer for next few weeks.


Ok so i broke my ultimate pricey work station computer (my source of partime income station), all i have is my sister's computer to access the internet.... But thank god i manage to complete all my 3d models and design published into the internet/ my websites before it went kaapooofff!!. It would take some $$$ to fix it but well i think it was fated to be that way or must be a hidden message sent by unknown Force that wanted to say " go out and discover the world!!". And so since last week i started to go out adventuring myself on my Mountain bike, into the urban jungle and real jungle, Radio control activity, phtoto shooting, play with my PSP and hanging out with my buddies for a good drinks and stuff. Yeah last weeks lots of worthy activity. It makes PC days looks evil now but i guess the so called "The Force" was saving me away from computer for holiday break. I hope it can help me to recover some loss so i can get back to my PC for another 3d design and model projetc when i really on it. Peace.

No comments: