Thursday, January 17, 2008

Birth: embryo of upcoming monster.

Put the other low rider...lets jumnp to making 4x4 super trucks!
Lets make a big leap over and jump into modelling for a while, this time i'm gonna show you how this little embryo find its way into complete living ultimate ride. Just started yesterday i started with somehing basic from construction material. .....i always start from a simple steps of boxes....then.................................... then at the end of the day i have a basic boxes which guides me to expected shape of new 4 wheeler........This going to be a long construction process....sometimes i pause my self in the middle of the 3d construction and design. Since i never use any physical blueprint to guide the design shape on 3d model meshes i just use my brain/imagination to guide my hand sculping the shape of the body which makes a concept vehicle for my design branding....Concept Design number 18. To be continue....

No comments: